Details of Service
- Carers over the age of 18 can use the service.
- Support can be offered for regular, short breaks, either half day each week or a whole day every other week.
- Volunteers cannot provide help with personal care, but they can stay with the person with care needs to keep them company and ensure their safety while their carer takes a break. They can also take the cared for person out for a walk, for example. We will follow our Covid-19 policy which is updated regularly.
- The service is free thanks to funding from the London Borough of Bexley, the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
- Volunteers cannot accept any personal payment and this is a free service for you. If you would like to donate to Carers Support click here to find out how.
To download full details please click the buttons below.
For further details please telephone the office on 020 8302 6579 (for Bexley) or 020 8302 0198 (for Greenwich Volcare) . Feel free to contact us.